Labels

Saturday, November 22, 2014

What Good Service Looks Like Part 1

Yesterday after a particular harrowing experience at a local Optical Store in Yorkton, Saskatchewan...see previous post... I had the occasion to visit Canadian Tire in the same city.




The outlet was moderately busy with the hustle and bustle of clerks and shoppers interacting cordially and pleasantly.


My husband decided on his purchase and told me that he would go to the cashier ,  pay for his item, and take the item straight out to the car.   It was understood that I would stay in Canadian Tire until his return.


After several minutes after I had done my browsing I decided that my husband had had probably enough time to return to the store so I actively started looking for him.


I had toured the store  at least two times without any success so I had the idea to phone him on his cell phone.  After digging through my purse I realized that I had left my own phone in the vehicle.


What to do? 
I approached a clerk by the paint counter and  after explaining my dilemma I asked if he could call my husband on his  phone thinking he would use the store's phone on the counter.


This clerk, however, took out his very own personal phone and handed it to me and said that I was welcome to use it to call my husband.


Which I did and immediately got in touch with my husband who was a mere two aisles away.


Wonderful service from the clerk who went above and beyond what I had expected.  He lent me the use of his very own property in order to help out a potential customer.


BRAVO Kind Sir!



No comments:

Post a Comment