Labels

Monday, November 17, 2014

Ukraine Today


This is part of a letter I received from a friend who is a native of Ukraine and  who is currently living there..  I thought it important that people are allowed to read about his perception of what is happening in his country.



 I think not many people know the truth about this war and situation around it. Russian people

affected by a modern technology turn a person in zombie. Their TV is lieing about Ukraine a lot and

showing a lot of movies about war. They want to increase level of agression against Ukrainian. I

think some a new experiment is running in Russia, how  provoke hate form people to close friends,

relatives and common people in short period of time. 


As I wrote you before I had had a lot of work last weeks. I do not know why but I think the war also

gives a part of trouble in general situation. This is the biggest part. All discussions between people

are around of military, Russia, war, poverty, a fear to lose a job, how to live in the nearest and distant

future. Everybody turns to deep crisis in every conversation like it or not. Russia with criminal

rabbels in the Donetsk region deploy  forces and any bony knows when they can start attack.

People in that region are very sufferin from the famine, espesially old people. Russia do not give any

help for people who live on the occupy teritories by Russian militants and pro-Russia domestic crime.

Moreover, they do not give any a possibility to send some the humanitarian help from Ukrainian side.

Russian militant bandits take from the civil people businesses, cars, food, houses, every thing that has

some value. Who has a tommy gun that has a privileges. My friends said me that who was garbage

because did not want to work, now with gun is desiding who will live in Donetsk region. Hundreds

thousands people left this region but a lot of there are there. It is really horrible.  

On the other hand life is running and I try to continue to learn Engnlish in spite of difficult situation

around me. I am responsible for my family at first and I must make every effort for changing

situation for us at least. 


No comments:

Post a Comment