Labels

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Am Not Apologzing





Mental Illness Cause for Radicalization?


I do believe that there are some like those mentioned in the article who are in danger of becoming radicalized, but I also believe there are others who are deliberately and methodically designing ways to undermine the security of the country and our way of life through violence and extortion.


 I am not going apologize for being born in North America, I am not going to apologize because I work, pay taxes, and obey the laws of the land.


 I am not sorry that I live  in a free and democratic society that strives for the  safety, freedom,  education, and health of all our citizens .  I am not going to apologize for the many Canadians who sincerely work towards the betterment of many people around the world.


 Just because other countries all over the world near and far are used to guns, terror, and ignorance on their streets and in their government  does not make what has transpired on Canadian ground this week any less evil or justifiable. 
 
 ISIS is not a little band of  down trodden mentally ill rebels living barefoot lives in mud floored huts in the middle of the desert.  They are oil rich and are bent on destroying  anyone who gets in their way including their own people.  Their motives aren't to better their citizen's lifestyle, to educate their women, or to allow freedom of expression and religion.


 I don't like that and I am not apologizing for wanting them stopped.





No comments:

Post a Comment