Labels

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 Things...

Ten Things  One Never Hears From the Deathbed....


10. I wish I had saved more money.

9.  If only  I had that bought that bigger house.

8.  If I could do it again, I wouldn't forgive that  'person'.

7.  I sure rue the day that I apologized to him/her/them.

6.  Give me back my pride...I need it.

5.  I am sure glad that I didn't tell that person I loved them..now they will never know.

4.  I feel great about harbouring that resentment.

3.  What a waste of time that vacation was.

2. Would someone please give me a mirror?   I    wonder if I look ok.

1.  I am so glad I was RIGHT about so many things.


An old man on his deathbed implored his wife, "When I am gone I want you to marry Fred Uhland."
"Why Fred Uhland? she asked.  "You have always hated him."
"Still do,"gasped the old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment