Labels

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Rainbow Connection #2

Hey everyone! My name is Annie Robertson and I am Maranda's Brownie leader. I also help Maranda's mom Crystal with the facebook page, as it is can be a lot of work. I am writing to get your help! I am asking everyone to take a couple minutes out of their day to write to the ellen show. How can ellen ignore over 2000 people? We want to make sure Maranda gets as many rainbows as she deserves which is a lot! The world needs to know about how amazing Maranda and her family are. So please please go to http://www.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/#Lifechanging and write in. It will just take 5 minutes and will mean the world to this awesome family. Feel free to use any pictures from this page.

Thankyou in advance its amazing what the kindness of strangers can do!!
Annie Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment