Labels

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Library of One's Own

  After much searching, scanning, taping, reading, video taping, downloading, and asking advice , I have finally been able to put a copy of this little story onto this blog.  It also seems to be placed somewhat weirdly on the blog page per se and my apologies for that fact, but to have this even on the page in any form has been the result of a very steep learning curve which as it turns out has not been quite steep enough.

I find it ironic that all the time and effort spent in doing so would have seemed a bit ludicrous to the author of the article, as  the goal of the whole exercise would have been totally beyond what the writer's imagination could have ever envisioned.

This short writing is found in my Grade 7 Reader...Beckoning Trails..and has stuck with me throughout (the exact number which will remain  unmentioned) several years. 

If the print is a bit difficult to read one may perhaps may have to resort to the Zoom on one's screen.





I wonder what Mary Ellen Chase would think of these.









She probably would think , 'Now that's a lot of laundry soap!'

No comments:

Post a Comment