Labels

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Magpie Musings.

As 2013 comes to a rapid and icy close  cloaked in frigid air and  walking out on frost bitten toes there are still some mysteries of the year that have so far been left unanswered.


Here are my top ten unanswered questions for 2013--some are new...some have replaced last year's unsolved problems due to immediacy and intense need to know..and others are just some random inquisitive thoughts not based on the urge  to increase knowledge but  mostly just about idol if not idle curiosity.

1.  Just who? and what ?and why? are Kardashians anyone should care about? I suppose that could count as three but I am the writer of this and I choose to consider this only one question because it is so trite.

2. Has anyone ever figured out where all those floating feet off of the British Columbia coast came from? Y/N answer will suffice.

3. Why would any one ever shop at Target? --This might involve a paragraph type answer. Use the bottom of this blog if necessary. 

4. Why has my Dad's estate not been settled after nearly ten years?
     I suspect there are a few 'fill in the blanks' multiple choice responses to be explored.  I could have made it a T/F answer as well.

5. Why am I always hungry? A rhetoric question.

6. How can it be that the Government owes me about $3000 in taxes  which I paid last year, but because of an error in calculation I now owe it  an additional $1000 , only to be  reimbursed totally sans interest in the  next tax year?  I expect no response  due to the high volume of calls being experienced at pretty much any time of the day.

7.  Just why were those two cops who came to my house in the dark about a month ago quizzing my husband about how he got fired and advising him that if he wanted to get his job back he could just give the bosses a call?  I doubt if there will ever be a REAL answer that can be published or hardly even talked about..but I do have my suspicions..PANEFUL as it is. To me, however,  the answer is clear as GLASS.  

These last few questions will be in the form of matching.

8.  Why do magpies wipe their beaks         a) no reason
     in the snow before eating a piece of 
     dog food?

9. Why are Senators who steal from           b) no reason
    the public not put in jail?

10. Why is Rob Ford newsworthy?            c) no reason




  
I'm like a magpie. I use lots of different things to build a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment